If you are a Geddes resident and experiencing a sewer backup please call the Town Highway Department first to determine if it’s Town responsibility or homeowners responsibility. This is a service that the town provides to our residents at no cost.

During business hours 315-488-7705, after hours 315-885-1996 or County Sewers 315-435-3157.

If you need assistance with a sewer and drainage issues, please call the Onondaga County Department of Water Environment Protection (WEP)  . WEP responds to more than 4,000 trouble calls and service requests from homeowners and businesses that are having trouble with their sewers every year. Call (315) 435-3157, 24 hours a day.

Please visit here: http://www.ongov.net/wep/sewer-service-requests-faq.html