“Superior Waste Removal” is the garbage hauler for the Town.
If you have any questions or any issues please call:
*** The Highway Department does not handle issues pertaining to garbage pickup by Superior Waste Removal.
Important Steps to follow:
- Do NOT put garbage out any earlier than the night before.
- All garbage must be at curbside by 6:00 A.M. on collection day.
- The weekly limit on household trash is a total of 10 trash bags and not weighing more than 75lbs. each.
- Please use clear trash/garbage bags.
- NOT included in your trash pick-up is: construction debris, yard waste, furniture, appliances, and anything hazardous.
- Sign-up to receive email notices of 1-day delays in collection due to holidays, along with details on other services offered, by visiting their website.
Holiday Schedule for 2021
Garbage and Recycling WILL NOT be picked up on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
The garbage and recycling pick ups on these days will be a day late. If your garbage and recycling pick up is on Monday and the Holiday is on Monday all garbage and recycling routes for the week will be a day late. If the Holiday falls on a Wednesday only Wednesday and Thursday’s route will be affected.
Addendum- if holiday falls on the weekend, the regular Monday-Friday schedule will prevail.
The Town of Geddes will pick up Construction Debris and Grass Clippings curbside on a weekly basis.
Construction Debris will be picked up on the day after garbage, no more than 3 cubic yards at one time (equal to a pickup truck full), year round with weather permitting. Construction debris is:
Toilets Sinks Bathtubs Shower Doors
Cabinets Countertops Sheet Rock Wood
Doors (Wood & Metal) Windows Siding Paneling
Insulation Roofing Plywood Electrical
Grass Clippings will be picked up during regular yard waste days from April 1st through December 1st as is the current schedule. All grass clippings MUST BE in PAPER BAGS, CARDBOARD BOXES or a container NOT TO EXCEED 50 LBS. ABSOLUTELY NO PLASTIC BAGS!