From: Mark Kolakowski [email@example.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 7:06 PM
To: Supervisor Secretary
Subject: Public Safety committee meeting,2/24/16
In Attendance: Councilors Kolakowski, Jerome, Albrigo
Police- Chief Gillette
Fire Dept. - Tony Modafferi, John Fall Sr.
Others- Dave Suarez Meeting called to order at 5:30 p.m.
1) Dave Suarez,who resides on Cherry rd. gave details on the upcoming Paint Westvale Purple run, to be held on 4/10/16 at 10:00 am beginning at the Cherry rd. school.
2) Fire Dept. - Solvay FD received a grant from Firehouse Sub Shops, for an automated chest compression machine to do C.P.R. . The amount was $22,000.00
3) Police- 1) Stop sign request at intersection of Church st. and Winchell dr. on Church st.. Public hearing at Town Board meeting on 2/ 8/16.
2) Postponed Sargent interviews until after next Town Board meeting.
3) Went over benefits for new Capt. position.
4) New recruit, Taylor Delpruto will graduate from Academy on 2/26/16 at O.C.C..
5) Ceremony for swearing in the new Capt. John Fall Jr. will be 3/1/16 at 11:00 a.m. in the Town Hall Courtroom.
Next meeting on 3/30/16 at 5:30 p.m.
Meeting adjourned at 6:34 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Mark Kolakowski, Chairman Town of Geddes Public Safety Committee