What types of programs does the Town offer?
- The Town offers programs for all age groups throughout the year. Please check our link to view our various programs – Recreation Programs
How do I register for a program?
- You can register for programs by phone, mail or in person, depending on the program. Please check our link about Registration Information.
How can I pay for a program registration fee?
- You can pay by cash, check or money order. Please check our link about Registration Information.
Where can I obtain a registration form necessary for sports camps and other programs?
- The registration form for the various sports camps is available online on the Summer Sports Camps page, while other program forms are available online on the Department sidebar. Forms are also available in the AbouTown newspaper, the Town Recreation Department office and sometimes in the school offices.
What are the Town’s recreation facility hours?
- The John Carno Recreation Center is open for recreational use Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., with the exception of the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Please check our link about the Town’s Facilities.
Does the Town offer any swim programs?
- For swim lessons or any type of swimming program, contact the Solvay Geddes Community Youth Center at 488-3666.